TOUCHSTONE ENERGY CENTER (Wabash Location)
Heartland REMC is proud to present to our community the Touchstone Energy Center. It is offered for rental to our members, non-members, local businesses, and organizations.
- No smoking is allowed in the facility.
- No items may be attached to the walls, video screens or to the dry erase board.
- All kitchen and cleaning supplies as well as serving utensils are the responsibility of the lessee.
- No existing supplies, furniture, or appliances may be removed from the building.
- Swimming or fishing in the pond is prohibited.
- Heartland REMC is not responsible for theft or injury occurring on said premises.
- Alcohol is allowed in the facility; however, lessee is responsible for supplying adequate insurance to cover any personal or property damage or injury as a result of alcohol use.
- Setting up the room prior to the event and takedown and cleaning after the event is the responsibility of the lessee.
- Tables and chairs must be cleaned before putting them back in storage.
- Equipment is provided for sweeping and cleaning spills as needed. Mops and brooms are provided in storeroom. Use warm water only to clean floor.
- All trash from inside and outside of the building, including the restrooms, must be bagged and put into the dumpster at the north end of the community room’s parking lot. If the room or grounds outside the building do not pass inspection, a portion or all of said deposit will be used to offset cleaning and repair costs. Any balance will be refunded to the lessee.
- Room key must be returned the first business day after event.
Room Fee and Deposit are due at the time of reservation along with completion of the Lease Agreement.
The Room key must be picked up prior to the lease date during regular office hours (Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.).
The deposit will be refunded upon the return of the key(s) and once the room is inspected for cleanliness and damages beyond ordinary wear.
ROOM DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
Room Size 48’ x 80’
(4000 Sq Ft)
Maximum Room Capacity 225
No tents allowed
210 - Chairs
23 - 6' Round Tables
20 - 8' Rectangular tables
11 - Electrical Outlets
Kitchen has residential size stove and refrigerator
Restrooms are handicapped accessible.
Podium available upon request for business meeting only.